Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Delightfully Dotty

A summary: 

spring! 
sunlight!
colors!
happy music! (hell has frozen over!)
polka dots!
ridiculous hats!
dancing!
so much cheap fruit! (yay it's back in season!)

Yep. That all sounds about right.

Ok, vintage time.


I wish everything I owned had pockets like this.




Ahhh, this loopy hat. New York Creation, every damn time.
Also: I found these dot bakelite earrings in a dollar bin. In a vintage store. Pardon me while I just.. lololol. 











Hope you all are doing fabulous!

I'm going to the zoo on Thursday, so hopefully my next post will have some animals involved. Unless I get completely distracted by critters, which I might. There are lion cubs right now. Squee! Enough said.

xox

1940s dress, 1950s box purse: Lucky Vintage
Bakelite heart: Lucky Dry Goods Etsy shop
1950s heels: Red Light
Bakelite bangles: err.. places?
1940s hat: Boss Vintage, Denver
1950s coat (and the chunky marble bangle!): Le Frock

8 comments:

  1. What a hat! It's crazy fantastic! And looks marvelous on you!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You look amazing! I adore this entire outfit. You're just so lovely and colorful.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gleefulness is positively infectious! I love how cheerful you sound and how very upbeat and fun this stellar outfit is. Hope you have a marvelous time at the zoo - say hi to the all the furry critters for me, too, please. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outfit! I just love the white trim on the pockets/sleeves and collar! Plus $1 bakelite earrings? Score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe those earrings were only $1, what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, this dress is the dress of the month! love it!

    ReplyDelete