Tuesday, May 21, 2013

From The Bottom Of My Heart

Hello lovelies!

I got to work today, and realized today is the one year anniversary of this blog!
Obviously, I didn't plan ahead, and basically have nothing to share, but I still wanted to post and say

~*THANK YOU!*~


It's been great fun sharing a slice of my life with you all, and I'm looking forward to the future!
The internet is double edged, for while there is certainly a sense of anonymity, there is also the blessing of getting to "meet" girls out there with shared passions. It's a bit funny I suppose, but I want you to know I consider many of you friends, even if we've never met in real life. 


I also wanted to use this opportunity to ask you for feedback or questions!
Is there anything you want to see a post on? Tutorials, perhaps? Favorite designers or films?
Or, is there anything you'd like to know about me? I try not to overshare, which sometimes results in an undershare... So feel free to ask me anything!


xox
Sara

11 comments:

  1. I have nothing to add but you are such a down to earth, bad ass gal. Keep up the good work! It's a shame you are so far, I think we'd srsly be bffs irl. If you're ever in the Chicago area give me the scoop! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And likewise if you're ever in the PNW! I forget what it was, but there was definitively a moment one day on Instagram where I thought: this girl fucking rules. We'd totally be friends if we lived near each other.

      Delete
  2. How fabulously cool! Happiest congrats on this wonderful blogging milestone! I adore everything you share with us - just keeping being your awesome (endlessly stylish!) self, that's all I could possibly ask for.

    Here's to many, many more years of happy blogging to come!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I want to say thank you to you specifically! You found me quite early on, and your thoughtful comments always encouraged me to keep on going with it. I'm sure it's not just me, I think your comments mean a lot to many many people. It's definitely a reflection of how caring you are as a person in general, and the blogging world is lucky to have you blessing us with your presence.

      Delete
  3. I have been reading your blog for a while but only recently started commenting as I only recently created my own blogger profile. I have to say I love your outfits - so keep up the great blogging! Your blog (and some of the other vintage blogs that I love) are the reason I decided to share my love of vintage with the world by starting my own blog - you are great style inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I'm glad you joined us! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your one year blogoversary....and here's to many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversay!

    Just keep blogging about what you love. (and we all fell the same way about Jessica. Seriously the lady comments on all our blogs and always with the most thoughtful things.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete