Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Queen

Hello darlings! 

The internet made me very happy this morning. I woke up to discover I was named this weeks Vintage Queen, by the fine folks on Queens of Vintage! So obviously, I was completely flattered. Not only is their website fantastic, but I am honored to join the company of some of my favorite bloggers (not to mention some fab vintage lovers who I wish had blogs... because I'd totally read them.)

So if you are curious.. check out my interview here. And regardless, check out their site, for it's tip top!

(photo via Mothgirlwings)

xox
Sara

5 comments:

  1. Massively huge congratulations again, dear Sara!!! You are vintage fashion royalty in my books big time, and I so love that QOV put you (rightfully!) in the spotlight this week.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, gal!!! you deserve it! your blog is definitly one of my fave vintage reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster award in my blog: http://rosiethecrafter.blogspot.fi/2013/06/liebster-award-vol-2.html

    Sincerely,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete