Saturday, April 19, 2014

Tell Me Easter's On Friday

Happy Easter, lovelies! It's humorous for me to write an Easter post, as I'm a non-religious heathen, and will be working tomorrow. (Ha.... It's 4/20, and I'm working a burlesque show called Bongs & Thongs. Welcome to my life.)

But. This hat is totally an Easter hat. So I guess I'm doing an Easter post.

Are they butterflies, or flowers? Some kind of mutant, I daresay. 
Completely smitten with the zig zag edges on peplum & sleeves.

Throwing this in here, for I love The Associates, and it's appropriate;)


Hope ya'll are doing swell!

xox
Sara

1940s dress: Red Light
1940s shoes: Lucky Vintage
1930s-40s hat & bakelite: antique stores

All photos courtesy of Jaynie Healy

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous outfit! Hah, as a fellow heathen, I wish you an amazing Easter filled with burlesque shows, chocolate, good pals and great food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute look, I love that hat! Happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most fabulous dress, lovely shape and colours. It really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! That hat is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for ditching religious connotations and celebrating the festival of chocolate in lieu....and that dress and hat are definitely a show stopper!!!! I love the daffodil/buttercup/butterflies and all the details.
    IF YOU EVER TIRE OF THIS DRESS (as if that could happen) please message me as I will buy asap.
    xx Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoroughly marvelous spring/Easter ensemble! I find myself commonly drawn to brown in a big way come this time of the year, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole outfit, but that dress is something rather special! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the most perfect Easter outfit! I love the unusual zigzag edging too, it's super!
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hat is fantaaastic, and the dress is crazy pretty too. You really find all the best things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I love the colors and that hat....ooohhh that hat!

    ReplyDelete